One part dog kennel, one part attractive furniture end table! The Homestead Barn Door kennel offers a rustic, cozy place for your pup to relax while blending into your home decor. The Homestead kennel is made of ECOFLEX®, a blend of recycled plastic and wood which is water and stain-resistant as well as environmentally friendly. It's made to look like wood but be much easier to care for.
The Homestead crate features a "barn" style door with black accents and hardware. Offered in sizes large and extra-large. Available in antique white and grey. New Age Pet® products are easy to assemble, easy to clean, and easy to LOVE!
- Made of ECOFLEX®, a non-toxic recycled plastic-wood polymer composite material that won't warp, crack or split
- Moisture resistant for superior odor control and easy cleaning
- Multi-functional to use as a dog crate or end table
- Available in Large and Extra Large
- Quick and easy assembly; No tools required
- Sliding barn door locks by using the fixed single sliding barn door latch
- Weight capacity: Large up to 90 lbs. Extra Large up to 110 lbs.
- Crates can provide a safe secure hangout space for your dog. If your dog suffers from anxiety, this may not be the right product.
**We recommend this crate for dogs who are already crate trained. This may not be the best kennel for dogs with anxiety or those that are untrained or "escape artists" as an overexcited dog could potentially break out. Please see our heavy-duty kennel section.
Non-Toxic ECOFLEX Material
Made of ECOFLEX®, a non-toxic recycled plastic-wood polymer composite material that won't warp, crack or split. Great at repelling moisture without using any toxicities or chemicals. ECOFLEX® is different because it DOES NOT ABSORB MOISTURE! Because we coat our recycled wood fibers with plastic polymers, this prevents the urine from absorbing into the ECOFLEX® material.
ECOFLEX® is made by:
Reducing clean, recycled polymers and reclaimed wood by-products from the manufacture of hardwood furniture frames – materials that normally would be burned or dumped into a landfill – into a flour-like consistency. The material is mixed with UV inhibitors and color blending compounds and granulated into a form that is used to mold the parts that are used to make an ECOFLEX® based product.
The recycled polymers used are either imported from the US and Western Europe where prior use can be verified or they are from our factory’s post-industrial scrap.
A variety of polymers can be used including PVC, ABS, Polyethylene, Polypropylene and others.
The wood is predominantly Poplar, a hardwood.
|LARGE||36.02 inches||24.02 inches||26.18 inches|
|X-LARGE||42.52 inches||27.56 inches||30.91 inches|